When choosing my picks, I have to think about the mountain climate of Lake Tahoe. One minute it’s sunny and beautiful and the next minute it can turn on you and bring cool
temps and afternoon thunder. That’s why my picks are are versatile and suitable for all-weather.
- Reina Bootie from Frye (retail 288.00) – These boots are so easy to slip on with a great pair of skinny jeans, but also look great with a long and short skirt or dress. They are casual, but very stylish.
- Justin Sunglasses from Ray Ban (retail 115.00) – These are always in my purse as my go-to pair of shades. They are comfortable and very cool – they definitely add a bit of edge to your style.
- Long Sleeve Raw Big Back Slant Tee from Wilt (retail $138) – A cool basic black tee that is lightweight and comfortable. Looks great with everything.
- Henley Maxi from Tart (retail $200.00) – If there ever was a summer dress to add to your wardrobe, this is it. The jersey is so soft, it’s like wearing a stylish nightgown on the town.
- Mid-rise skinny jean in graphite from JBrand (retail $231.00) – This jean’s contoured fit is great for a night out with a pair of heels or stylish booties. I love the graphite color, too – a nice addition to my collection of “blue” jeans.
All of these styles and more are available at our boutique, PlumpJackSport at the edge of the Village at Squaw Valley, right across the street from PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn. Come by and ask for me and I can show you my favorites and help you find your favorites! Find your style and get out and play!
Sara DeDeo is the Director of Retail Operations for the PlumpJack Group and is in charge of both PlumpJackSport boutiques in Squaw Valley and Napa Valley. She is a Truckee local and is frequently seen on the mountain with her adorable twins.