Sometimes it feels like the seasons change over one weekend. We finally received some much needed rain over the past few weeks and this past week finally feels like spring has arrived (hello sunshine!).
With a new season, means a new wardrobe. Which means finding time to scope out new pieces to add to your closet. Personally, I often don’t have time to take time and go out shopping. So I prefer getting some easy pieces that I know will last me a long time, will go with my existing pieces in rotation and easy enough to throw on for work or weekend.
This season was hard to narrow down my favorites, but a few that stood out can be versatile for most California weather well through fall and easy to become staples within a solid spring/summer wardrobe
This shoe has recently become a Tory Burch favorite. The Lexington wedge is an easy style that you will live in almost year round – and is honestly comfortable. (Tory Burch)
Sweater tank. I know what you’re thinking, a sweater for a warm weather season? But it’s a tank. And it’s a breathable woven. So it works – really well. A great top to pair with cutoff denim shorts or tucked into some amazing joggers (as pictured).(360 Sweater)
A perfect in season wash, and a relaxed fit are ideal for the coming months. This denim is your go-to-throw-on-with-any-top kind of pant that keeps it’s fit day to day. (Fidelity Denim).
I’ll start by saying the picture does not do this one justice. This jumpsuit is hardly, a jumpsuit. On, it looks like a dress – flowy and ridiculously comfortable. So it’s absolutely perfect for bike rides and windy days. You’re welcome. (Tysa Designs)
5. I’m happy that joggers are still on trend. (Okay, maybe I’m a little bias, since they typically are offered in shorter inseams and are ideal for my 5’3 self). Anyways, there are a great alternative to a denim since they’re a lighter pant and ultimately become your best friend when you bring on all your spring/summer vacations. (Velvet)
nike free 2
Fall is upon us and PlumpJackSport has the must have items for this season. These are our picks for the styles that will take you from the office to the bar and everywhere in between. white nike air max 90
Every wardrobe’s must-have this season is an army-style cargo jacket or vest. Our favorite picks are the Jack Argi Jacket and the Sanctuary Globe Trekker Vest. Either one of these essentials are sure to complete any autumn outfit. nike free run kids
Layer this over a cream colored cashmere Crewneck Sweater from Velvet to feel luxuriously warm or a plain tee for those warmer fall days. air max online
This seems to be the season of the faux leather pant. When the plain black legging just isn’t enough, dress up any outfit with a pair of Alyssa Leggings from BB Dakota, or, my personal favorite, the Faux Leather Leggings from Spanks.
This whole look can be completed with a pair of Frye booties. We love the Reina bootie in black for a dressier look or the Anna Shortie in cognac for a more classic, everyday look. new balance 587
Accessorize with a chunky necklace and clutch from Big Buddha to take this look from day to night. nike free one
All available at PlumpJackSport in Squaw Valley
Your wardrobe is like your tool box for fashion. You have the crisp white button down, the clean black pant, the classic pea coat, those everyday diamond earrings and those great leather booties – just to name a few essentials. These classics pieces are timeless, because you can wear them season after season and often throughout the year, depending on where you live. They’ve become tried and true styles you can pair with pieces you already own and become your go-to fashions you can always count on for the perfect outfit in a flash. nike air max 3
Fashion is always evolving, and the best part about it evolving, is seeing designers updating the most essential pieces in a way that make us remember why they’re classic, and shines a whole new light on what makes them special. We’ve highlighted a handful of styles with an updated feel to elevate your wardrobe in a new, fresh way.
1. Black pant – the ultimate staple. Opt for this updated version of the black pant for a trouser fit, without the formal feel. (Pictured: J Brand skinny pant) nike free women 3.0
2. Stud earrings – these long minimal stud earrings are an edgy way to dress up your stud earrings and the hammered look gives them a textured dimension as you move. (Pictured: Gorjana pressed Taner studs)
3. Pop of color dress – not your little black dress, is the perfect go-to dress. The color makes for an outfit all on it’s own. Strategically ruched and the right amount of stretch. (Pictured: DVF Bevin ceramic ruched sheath dress) air max 90 for sale
4. Booties with detail – a classic black suede bootie with a dressed up heel. Chunky heel for wearability and gold detail when you want to add a pop of lux so you can wear day to night. (Pictured: Tory Burch Regina bootie) new balance 1
5. Coat – a cozy overcoat feel, with a sweater fit. Drapey cut and contrast piping adds updated details to this classic style coat. (Pictured: Tart Collections Bain coat) newest air jordan
6. White blouse – this flowy shape can be tucked in or out for a dressed up or down look and comfortable enough to wear all day long. Pair with denim for the weekend or your favorite pencil skirt for the work week. (Pictured: Velvet Rosie blouse)
The beginning of fall in Lake Tahoe is one of the most beautiful times of year. The traffic has started to slow down, the beaches are less crowded, and the trails are quiet. I love taking my cruiser down the bike path along the West shore, while enjoying the arrival of fall – the aspen leaves are starting to turn yellow and the air is just a little more crisp. Pair the bike ride or hike with a light salad and a glass Sauvignon Blanc on the patio at PlumpJack Café, and I am in heaven. air jordan 11
Here is a list of my closet staples for this fall in Tahoe: air jordan kicks 1.) JBrand Retro Zip Skinny in clean rinse wash air jordan retro 3 nike free run mens
As it gets cooler in Tahoe, a good pair of jeans from JBrand is a must. I recommend the JBrand Retro Zip Skinny in clean rinse. They don’t stretch out and lose their form, and the dark wash is versatile.
nike free 5.0 running
I absolutely love my Jane Strappy Boots in dark brown paired with my skinny jeans or skirts. The slight heel on the back dresses up the boot and the dark brown color is easy to pair with my light or dark wash jeans. under armour curry one 3.) Red 23 Belted cardigan in both white & black
With it getting cooler at night and during the days, I always bring along a lightweight cardigan. I love Red 23’s belted cardigan in black or white paired with jeans or cutoff shorts.
All of this and more can be found at PlumpJack Sport Squaw Valley. Our inventory is changing from fashion to ski over the next few months to get ready for a BIG winter here at Squaw Valley, but stop in to shop and save on these fashions, summer clearance & left over winter ski apparel for men, women & kids from 2014 season.
Warning: require_once(/home/hyperdisk/plumpjackblog.pcdem.com/wp-content/themes/pjblog/footer.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/hyperdisk/plumpjackblog.pcdem.com/wp-includes/template.php on line 555
Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/hyperdisk/plumpjackblog.pcdem.com/wp-content/themes/pjblog/footer.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/hyperdisk/plumpjackblog.pcdem.com/wp-includes/template.php on line 555