Fall is officially here. Cooler days (for the exception of this weekend here in Napa – 90’s? Really??) are to come and a warmer wardrobe is to be worn. I always love seeing what fun touches designers put on fall staples that will make me feel the need to run out and buy the latest updated peacoat (a hi-lo hem you say?) or new cable knit sweater (what’s that? A new shade of grey?). So as soon as we saw textured sweaters, peplum coats and heavenly cashmere scarves when we bought for fall this past February, we knew we already had chic cold weather essentials to look forward to.
Here are some of our favorite fall staples:
2. Theodora and Callum scarf – warm color palette for a fun fall print.
3. Ted Baker Bracti peplum coat – feminine take on the winter coat.
4. Calypso cashmere scarf – the item you’ll reach for all season long.
5. Tory Burch Maxeen sweater coat – a cozy, casual option if you don’t want to fully commit to wearing a coat
6. Skull Cashmere fingerless gloves – when your fingers are cold, but you still have to answer emails on the go.
7. 360 Sweater oversize cowl neck sweater – the epitome of cozy; throw on with skinny denim and boots and you’ve found your fall go-to outfit.