- Fly Fishing Package at PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn – okay, so maybe your guy isn’t a big fly fisherman, but he really enjoys the mountain air. You can always just book a stay and not the package, but the package does include instruction from Matt Heron Fly Fishing outfitter, plus a bottle of Cade Sauvignon Blanc, and a choice between fresh-baked pastries in your room before departure or a cheese platter to end your day with. LEARN MORE
- The Modern Man Facial from the Spa at The Carneros Inn – There is a caveat to this, if you want to book this facial, which is totally amazing, you have to be a guest at The Carneros Inn. So that means the father in your life has to endure a stay at one of Napa’s premier resorts complete with two pools, three restaurants, bocce ball courts, 26 acres of beautiful landscape and more, plus. The facial perfectly caters to the needs of male skin and their daily rituals, the treatment provides vitality and enhanced energy while soothing irritation from shaving and moisturizing the skin for long-lasting results. Sounds like a fab Father’s Day, doesn’t it? THE SPA AT THE CARNEROS
- A Golf Getaway in Carmel and a Stay at The Hideaway in Carmel – Venture to Carmel for some amazing golf and a stay at The Hideaway – book by June 30th and receive 25% off a 2-night stay – rates start at $199.
Our favorite courses besides Pebble Beach:
DEL MONTE Opened in 1897, Del Monte Golf Course is the oldest course in continuous operation west of the Mississippi.
PACIFIC GROVE The most affordable golf experience on or near the Pacific Ocean. The entire back nine offers breathtaking views, and is adjacent to the famous 17 Mile Drive.
BAYONET & BLACK HORSE Recent renovations have made the ‘must-play’ Monterey Peninsula layouts more scenic and a better overall test of golf.
- The House Martini at Wildhawk Bar – For $25 you get two ice-cold delicious martinis in one lovely serving, because we all know the second Martini is always a little bit more amazing than the first. WILDHAWK
- Dads like Cabs! – PlumpJack is known for their robust and beautiful cabs. We can’t really suggest one in particular so we’ll just say that all of the estate and reserve cabs from each of our wineries are worth a taste – Odette Estate, PlumpJack Winery, CADE Estate Winery
Love and cherish your mom everyday and celebrate that love and devotion on Mother’s Day. At PlumpJack, we have compiled a list that includes the more basic take-your-mom-to-brunch option to a more adventurous, give your mom the gift of the outdoors, which includes a fly fishing excursion in Squaw Valley.
- Honor Mom with a Meaningful Meal – dine at Balboa Cafe San Francisco, Balboa Cafe Mill Valley, FARM at The Carneros Inn or Boon Fly Restaurant.
- Pamper Mom with a Day(s) of Rest and Relaxation – Book a spa package or just a couple of nights at our Napa Valley Resort, The Carneros Inn.
- Pop Bottles in Honor of Mom with some Fabulous Bubbles – Sign up for PlumpJack Wine & Spirits’ Champagne Club and she’ll be celebrating every other month with a new pick.
- Show Mom the Great Outdoors – Gift mom with PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn’s Fly Fishing Package!
- Treat Mom and Her Friends to a Fun Baking and Dessert Class in Tahoe – There’s nothing like bonding over fresh baked breads and desserts with your friends and then settling in for the night at PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn – for 25% off your guest room. Register for baking dessert class.