nike free run shoes
Denim is one of my favorite categories. There’s a wash for every occasion, a fit for everybody type and style for every age. womens new balance shoes
At the moment, I’m especially loving a good boyfriend jean in a medium worn in wash, like the Fidelity Denim Axl jean and pair with a wedge or heel to balance the relaxed leg. For a cleaner style, I’ve always been a fan of a good J Brand dark rinse skinny and often wear with a flat or sandal. The Indio wash from Hudson offers a lighter wash and cropped fit, so you can pair with a white tee in the fall months and still have a summer vibe. new balance 996
Right now, we have the whole spectrum of new washes and fits to take you into fall and winter and we cannot wait to pair with cozy sweaters that will be arriving in the coming weeks!
Even though temps have been hotter than hot here in Napa, they’re not stopping the fall arrivals from coming our way. Which makes us wish we could sport the latest hats and sweaters sooner than later. In the meantime, we can lust over some pieces that we can’t wait to wear full throttle in the next few months. stephen curry shoes gold SUNNIES: if you typically reach for a black or tortoise frame, this olive color is a good way to switch it up + the fit is fantastic.
BLACK PANT: an updated fall staple + the softest fabric ever. jordan shoes air TEE: the color of the year + goes with your fall color palette.
NECKLACE: the necklace you’ll wear all year long + the most dainty piece to pair with everything. new balance 1400 FLOPPY HAT: two words: instant chic + just the right amount of flop. nike air jordan flights SWEATER: asymmetrical hem + neutral color, makes for your not so average fall sweater.
Year three of BottleRock Napa Valley kicks off this weekend, which makes for the perfect excuse to rock cut off shorts, kimono’s, slouchy tanks, all with your favorite beer or wine in hand. We’ve picked our favorite pieces of the moment for some festival approved fashion to get you through the weekend (and the warm days) in style.black nike air max 90
Not only do I absolutely love shopping for all my friends and family for the holidays, I especially love shopping for my mom. It’s a reason to spoil her and I love the mission of finding just the right gift. The gift that she wouldn’t expect or something she had looked for in the past and had no luck. The gift that simply says, “I love you this much”.best air jordan
The holiday season is upon us! This means shopping for loved ones, the sweet smell of baking, and traveling to see friends and family. So I thought I’d take a moment to share my picks for when you’re at the airport and on the plane, when traveling this holiday season. authentic air jordan
I used to not be a fan of flying, but in recent years, I have become more comfortable with it and actually view it as something to look forward to. With each flight, I also become more of an expert flyer, as each trip I learn new tricks to make the traveling experience as seamless as possible. Here are a few pieces to help you find a little more comfort when in the sky in the coming months. stephen curry golden shoes air max 1s
1. Comfortable pants – the ultimate lifesaver. You want a truly comfortable pant to wear on the plane, especially if you’re going to be on a coast to coast flight. These are great since they’re a modal/spandex blend and have fantastic stretch and keep their true black color wash after wash. (Level 99 Lily skinny straight pant in forever black, $118)
2. Comfortable flats – because no one wants to wear bulky shoes while trying to curl up in your seat while watching the latest movie (and taking your shoes off is just not an option). These feel like slippers but wear as a chic flat. Bonus, you can still wear a nylon sock with them for when you have to go through security. (Yosi Samra Samara flat in black crocodile, $70)
3. Notebook – my motto when I’m in the air is, “Life is so much simpler at 30,000 feet”. Thus, the best time to reflect and write down anything that comes to mind. (Kate Spade, “Leave Something to the Imagination” notebook, $24)
4. Hair ties – nothing is worse than when you’re half way through your flight and don’t have something to put your hair up with. I bring a handful of these each trip, just in case. (Goody hair ties, $4) new balance 811
5. Oversize cozy cardigan – versatility at its’ best. This cardigan is perfect for layering and even better to wrap up in as an alternative to a mysteriously packaged on board blanket. (Tart collections Darla cardigan, $150)
6. Travel proof skin care – for when you feel the effects of the glorious recycled cabin air on board. The line was “created specifically to combat environmental stresses that affect the health of the skin including travel and flight fatigue.” The travel size products offer five ways of hydration to keep you feeling refreshed all flight long and keep you reaching for them even after you land. (Air Repair skincare kit, $42) nike free running 5.0
Happy and safe travels this holiday season!
Your wardrobe is like your tool box for fashion. You have the crisp white button down, the clean black pant, the classic pea coat, those everyday diamond earrings and those great leather booties – just to name a few essentials. These classics pieces are timeless, because you can wear them season after season and often throughout the year, depending on where you live. They’ve become tried and true styles you can pair with pieces you already own and become your go-to fashions you can always count on for the perfect outfit in a flash. nike air max 3
Fashion is always evolving, and the best part about it evolving, is seeing designers updating the most essential pieces in a way that make us remember why they’re classic, and shines a whole new light on what makes them special. We’ve highlighted a handful of styles with an updated feel to elevate your wardrobe in a new, fresh way.
1. Black pant – the ultimate staple. Opt for this updated version of the black pant for a trouser fit, without the formal feel. (Pictured: J Brand skinny pant) nike free women 3.0
2. Stud earrings – these long minimal stud earrings are an edgy way to dress up your stud earrings and the hammered look gives them a textured dimension as you move. (Pictured: Gorjana pressed Taner studs)
3. Pop of color dress – not your little black dress, is the perfect go-to dress. The color makes for an outfit all on it’s own. Strategically ruched and the right amount of stretch. (Pictured: DVF Bevin ceramic ruched sheath dress) air max 90 for sale
4. Booties with detail – a classic black suede bootie with a dressed up heel. Chunky heel for wearability and gold detail when you want to add a pop of lux so you can wear day to night. (Pictured: Tory Burch Regina bootie) new balance 1
5. Coat – a cozy overcoat feel, with a sweater fit. Drapey cut and contrast piping adds updated details to this classic style coat. (Pictured: Tart Collections Bain coat) newest air jordan
6. White blouse – this flowy shape can be tucked in or out for a dressed up or down look and comfortable enough to wear all day long. Pair with denim for the weekend or your favorite pencil skirt for the work week. (Pictured: Velvet Rosie blouse)
The PlumpJack Group is part of a variety of philanthropic causes – we proudly continue to give to communities in need and those less fortunate. Much of our philanthropic contributions are driven by our President Hilary Newsom’s passion in raising awareness around cancer prevention and education. Our annual PlumpJack/LINK golf tournament, in honor of Hilary’s mother Tessa Newsom, benefits the Cancer Prevention Institute of California (CPIC) and has raised more than $3 million dollars. air jordan 14 How has your life been affected by breast cancer on a personal level?
I lost my mom, who was my best friend, to breast cancer. This was after loosing several other beloved family members to other types of cancers. I was devastated and promised my mother she would never be forgotten. nike free women How are you involved with Breast Cancer Awareness month?
For me, there is no real breast cancer awareness month, it is ongoing, everyday that I want to bring awareness to this terrible disease. I am grateful; however, I think it’s important that there is a month that highlights awareness and the importance of raising funds and looking after your breast health. nike air jordan flight What do you believe to be your greatest accomplishment, in your efforts to raise awareness for breast cancer?
I hope that I am just getting started. I am very proud of the PlumpJack/LINK Golf Classic that my husband Geoff Callan and I started more than 15 years ago. The continued success of the event is owed entirely to our friends, family and co-workers who make it possible every year. We have raised more than $3.3 million dollars for the Cancer Prevention Institute of California (CPIC), where I have held a board seat for the last 16 years.
What is your favorite philanthropic effort that PlumpJack supports?
The Golf Tournament stands out because it is such a big undertaking; however, our organization is giving back to the community throughout the year, for which I am grateful. new balance factory store What, in your mind, contributes to your success in fundraising?
Three words, generosity of friends! new balance 750 What do you see as your main obstacles in fulfilling your mission?
There are so many important and wonderful causes out there. I am passionate about many, but I try and stay true to my commitment to the select few I have identified as making a huge impact on people’s lives. I don’t expect everyone to have the same passions as me, but of course I like to encourage them to… nike womens free run What philanthropic organizations do you admire for their work?
Anyone willing to give their time to making the world a better place is someone that I admire. There are too many to name, but it starts with the lemonade stand on the corner of your street, teaching the next generation that earning money to share with others can change the course of someone’s life. Wow, how empowering is that!
Fall is officially here. Cooler days (for the exception of this weekend here in Napa – 90’s? Really??) are to come and a warmer wardrobe is to be worn. I always love seeing what fun touches designers put on fall staples that will make me feel the need to run out and buy the latest updated peacoat (a hi-lo hem you say?) or new cable knit sweater (what’s that? A new shade of grey?). So as soon as we saw textured sweaters, peplum coats and heavenly cashmere scarves when we bought for fall this past February, we knew we already had chic cold weather essentials to look forward to.air max running shoes
Here are some of our favorite fall staples:
1. Ted Baker Vickiye cape – two words: instant chic.
2. Theodora and Callum scarf – warm color palette for a fun fall print.
air jordan website
If you need some cocktail creation inspiration or need to locate that perfect rose for a day in Dolores Park, Kelly is the guy you want to talk to at PlumpJack Wine & Spirits in Noe Valley. He’s a long-time team member that takes great pride in leading his customers to the perfect bottle, whether it’s a rare single malt scotch from the Lowlands or a sour beer for a Belgian beer tasting party. In this Q&A you’ll find out what makes Kelly tick and why he’s a Bitter Queen, not to mention, he’s sharing a cocktail recipe you’ll most certainly want to share with your closest friends and those you want to impress. nike free shoes stephen curry shoes kids What inspired you to go into the business of bitters? Bitter Queens was born in a bar after about three martinis and a slight stroke of genius. A friend and I started talking about making a batch of homemade bitters for fun, and when thinking of a hypothetical brand name, “Bitter Queens” was uttered, and naturally we died of laughter since we were a couple of gay dudes setting out on a quest to make bitters. Beyond that, I’m obsessed with exotic spices and botanicals, and love that I get to make a line of products with them! michael jordan air jordan 1 For people who are unfamiliar with bitters, can you explain what exactly bitters are and how they are used? Bitters is an aromatic flavoring agent made from a maceration of herbs, roots, and spices that are steeped in high proof alcohol. The maceration is left to rest for a while in order to extract as much flavor from the botanicals as possible. A kiss of sugar and some water may be added, but the process is pretty simple. Unlike Campari, Aperol, and other “potable” bitters that you might sip, cocktail bitters are a highly concentrated extract and thus a few dashes are typically used. nike free 14 Why do you think cocktails benefit from the use of bitters? When mixing drinks, bitters are akin to a chef’s spice rack. They complement the spirits of the cocktail and enliven the drink with added aroma, flavor, and complexity. They’re kind of like perfume for cocktails. Bitters can help transform a good drink into a great drink. all air jordan shoes Where can someone find Bitter Queens? We’ve just started to hit the market and can be found at PlumpJack Wine & Spirits, as well as some bars and restaurants around San Francisco like Oddjob, Jones, Blackbird, and Epic Roasthouse. We produce several different flavors including earthy eucalyptus, woodsy sarsaparilla, bright Chinese 5-spice, savory tobacco, and exotic Thai bitters. curry 1 high
Golden Gate Gimlet Cocktail Recipe
1.5 oz. Gin .75 oz. Lime Juice
.5 oz. Simple Syrup
4 dashes Bitter Queens Eucalyptus Bitters
Shake over ice
Strain into a martini glass
Garnish with spanked rosemary sprig
Memorial Day is all about loving what you’ve got. It’s an opportunity to step back, slow down, and spend time with the people who make you feel great. It’s a chance to raise a glass to those who have fought for our country and commemorate the freedom with which we are blessed. That being said, Memorial Day is often all about the family and friends feast. This year we wanted to give you some pairing pointers on how eat well and share the love! Our buddy Kelly at PlumpJack Wine and Spirits Noe Valley compiled this lovely list for you:
Pairing with Pork: Six Wines That Go Well With Swine
Unti Syrah – there’s always room for a nice juicy and peppery Syrah at the cook-out table. We can imagine many pairings, but the one that keeps sticking out is juicy, bacon-topped hamburger straight from the grill. nike free 5.0 v3
Melville Santa Rita Hills Pinot Noir – Cherries are always a nice accompaniment to pork, this time it’s packed in your Pinot. How about a juicy pork chop brined and then thrown on the grill with a nice char and a full flavored Pinot to wash it all down. Succulent pork belly sliders anyone?
Ridge Sonoma County Zinfandel – The perfect compliment with a rack of smoky ribs. The robust zinfandel flavor with hints of boysenberry gives the ribs that extra kick.