Sometimes it feels like the seasons change over one weekend. We finally received some much needed rain over the past few weeks and this past week finally feels like spring has arrived (hello sunshine!).
With a new season, means a new wardrobe.
Which means finding time to scope out new pieces to add to your closet. Personally, I often don’t have time to take time and go out shopping. So I prefer getting some easy pieces that I know will last me a long time, will go with my existing pieces in rotation and easy enough to throw on for work or weekend.
This season was hard to narrow down my favorites, but a few that stood out can be versatile for most California weather well through fall and easy to become staples within a solid spring/summer wardrobe
- This shoe has recently become a Tory Burch favorite. The Lexington wedge is an easy style that you will live in almost year round – and is honestly comfortable. (Tory Burch)
- Sweater tank. I know what you’re thinking, a sweater for a warm weather season? But it’s a tank. And it’s a breathable woven. So it works – really well. A great top to pair with cutoff denim shorts or tucked into some amazing joggers (as pictured).(360 Sweater)
- A perfect in season wash, and a relaxed fit are ideal for the coming months. This denim is your go-to-throw-on-with-any-top kind of pant that keeps it’s fit day to day. (Fidelity Denim).
- I’ll start by saying the picture does not do this one justice. This jumpsuit is hardly, a jumpsuit. On, it looks like a dress – flowy and ridiculously comfortable. So it’s absolutely perfect for bike rides and windy days. You’re welcome. (Tysa Designs)
- 5. I’m happy that joggers are still on trend. (Okay, maybe I’m a little bias, since they typically are offered in shorter inseams and are ideal for my 5’3 self). Anyways, there are a great alternative to a denim since they’re a lighter pant and ultimately become your best friend when you bring on all your spring/summer vacations. (Velvet)
Happy Spring shopping!