- Fly Fishing Package at PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn – okay, so maybe your guy isn’t a big fly fisherman, but he really enjoys the mountain air. You can always just book a stay and not the package, but the package does include instruction from Matt Heron Fly Fishing outfitter, plus a bottle of Cade Sauvignon Blanc, and a choice between fresh-baked pastries in your room before departure or a cheese platter to end your day with. LEARN MORE
- The Modern Man Facial from the Spa at The Carneros Inn – There is a caveat to this, if you want to book this facial, which is totally amazing, you have to be a guest at The Carneros Inn. So that means the father in your life has to endure a stay at one of Napa’s premier resorts complete with two pools, three restaurants, bocce ball courts, 26 acres of beautiful landscape and more, plus. The facial perfectly caters to the needs of male skin and their daily rituals, the treatment provides vitality and enhanced energy while soothing irritation from shaving and moisturizing the skin for long-lasting results. Sounds like a fab Father’s Day, doesn’t it? THE SPA AT THE CARNEROS
- A Golf Getaway in Carmel and a Stay at The Hideaway in Carmel – Venture to Carmel for some amazing golf and a stay at The Hideaway – book by June 30th and receive 25% off a 2-night stay – rates start at $199.
Our favorite courses besides Pebble Beach:
DEL MONTE Opened in 1897, Del Monte Golf Course is the oldest course in continuous operation west of the Mississippi.
PACIFIC GROVE The most affordable golf experience on or near the Pacific Ocean. The entire back nine offers breathtaking views, and is adjacent to the famous 17 Mile Drive.
BAYONET & BLACK HORSE Recent renovations have made the ‘must-play’ Monterey Peninsula layouts more scenic and a better overall test of golf.
- The House Martini at Wildhawk Bar – For $25 you get two ice-cold delicious martinis in one lovely serving, because we all know the second Martini is always a little bit more amazing than the first. WILDHAWK
- Dads like Cabs! – PlumpJack is known for their robust and beautiful cabs. We can’t really suggest one in particular so we’ll just say that all of the estate and reserve cabs from each of our wineries are worth a taste – Odette Estate, PlumpJack Winery, CADE Estate Winery
where can i buy stephen curry shoes
No more boring ties, bbq tools or golf balls, here are five gifts that will put a smile on dad’s face. He’s your go to guy, someone you can always count on to have your back. This Fathers Day PlumpJack can help you show Dad you care, because your dad deserves something awesome.
new balance womens
new balance 905
1. Whisky, Wine & Beer, OH My!
Choose from so many great PlumpJack Wine & Spirits clubs, like our American Whisky Club, Gin Club, or Beer Club. It’s the gift that keeps on giving.
under armour curry two
2. Fly Fishing in Tahoe
Spoil dad with something relaxing and outdoorsy. Book the Fly Fishing Package at PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn that includes private casting lessons and guided fishing on private, stocked ponds with famed fly fisherman, Matt Heron. Plus welcome snacks and wine in your guest room.
BOOK THIS PACKAGE
curry 2 shoes
3. Forego Brunch and Opt for Cocktails
Spend a night sipping manly cocktails, at one of San Francisco’s Hottest New Bars in mid-market.
nike free run womens shoes
nike free 5.0
4. Gift Kits with a Kick
Choose from a number of great Cocktail Kit choices, including some classics like the Manhattan, Old Fashioned or a Sazerac.
ORDER A KIT
new balance minimus
nike free run 3 5.0 womens
5. Burger & Wine: A Perfect Pairing
Indulge in two balboa burgers with the suggested toppings of blue cheese, bacon, and sauteed mushrooms, perfectly paired with a bottle of 2012 Adaptation Petite Sirah for $100.00
BALBOA CAFE SF
air jordan retro 13
6. PlumpJack Gift Baskets
Gift baskets don’t have to be a drag to receive, PlumpJack Wine & Spirits has gift baskets that will be sure to please Dad. From the Build a Better Bar Basket to the Three Cheers for Beer in a Bucket, our hand crafted baskets are loaded up with premium items.