Is it difficult for you to keep New Years Resolutions every year? You’re not alone! A new year offers another opportunity to improve your life in the upcoming year. And at PlumpJack we’re here to help! Here is PlumpJack’s top 10 resolutions for you, with ways you can ensure that this year you better yourself, take time to enjoy life and have some fun.
1. Get active by doing something you enjoyed as a kid – skiing, dancing, ice skating, riding your bike, swimming, etc…We can help you fulfill this resolution at PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn or The Carneros Inn.
2. Be more adventurous – try backcountry skiing, moonlit snowshoe hikes, dog sledding, yoga in the vineyards. Book PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn’s Snowcat Fever Package for a backcountry ski adventure.
3. Impress your friends with some new cocktails. Join our Cocktail Club and come to our Cocktail Club Mixer, January 20th. Join the Club.
4. Eat more brunch…at the Boon Fly Café, Balboa Cafe San Francisco or Balboa Cafe Mill Valley.
5. Let off some steam with a night out on the dance floor – Check out our line-up of DJs at MatrixFillmore.
6. Drink more of the good stuff (wine) on a random night, instead of waiting for a special occasion. PlumpJack, Odette and Cade wines all came in with impressive scores of their ’12 vintages (Odette Estate Reserve at 100) from Robert Parker, READ MORE
7. Plan a celebration, whether for yourself or someone else – it doesn’t have to be a special occasion, just a day or night of fun, friends, libations and good food. Check out PlumpJack Catering for your event.
8. Eat fresh from the garden – FARM at the Carneros Inn sources produce from their onsite gardens and PlumpJack Cafe sources from two, small local farms nearby.
9. Volunteer, donate, and support the causes you believe in – PlumpJack is proud to support CPIC (Cancer Prevention Institute of California), Holy Family Day Home, San Francisco Child Abuse Prevention Center and more. Learn more about PlumpJack Philanthropy.
10. Breathe deeply and take it all in, it’s a new year! Cheers from your friends at PlumpJack. And good luck at accomplishing your new year resolutions.