PlumpJack’s perfect gift-giving ideas for your favorite Dad – Sunday, June 15th.
- Dads like the great outdoors or they like pretending that they like the great outdoors.
Surprise Dad with the Cast n’ Catch Fly Fishing package from PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn. In addition to fishing instruction by one of the best outfitters, Matt Heron Fly Fishing School, dad also gets a bottle of CADE in his room and some tasty treats.
- Dads like big, bold wines with muscle.
Buy Dad a 2010 PlumpJack Estate Cabernet Sauvignon or 2009 CADE Howell Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon. Or you could take him to all three of our wineries in Napa for a day of wine tasting and then he can choose his own wine(s).
- Dads like interesting and unusual beers that need to be sourced by beer experts who are in-the-know.
PlumpJack Wine & Spirits in Noe Valley has one of the largest selection of Belgian Ales and microbrews in Northern California, and a great Beer of the Month Club, where dad will get his beers shipped to him directly for about $25-30 per month.
- Dads enjoy staring at the stars while vacationing with a loved one.
Better yet, staring at the stars from The Carneros Inn in Napa after eating, drinking and lounging by the pool all day. Cap it off with a Starry, Starry Night package.
- Dads usually enjoy a nice juicy burger and the best Bloody Mary in San Francisco with their buddies at Balboa Cafe San Francisco.
Enjoy the famous Balboa Burger at Balboa Cafe San Francisco in the month of June and proceeds from that burger help the Glogau Teddy Bear Rescue Fund that provides aid to families whose children are undergoing lifesaving treatment at UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital. Dad will feel better knowing it’s not all about him.