Throughout the month of October, PlumpJack businesses are joining the cause to help raise awareness and raise funds for Cancer Prevention Institute of California (CPIC). CPIC’s mission is to prevent cancer and to reduce its burden where it cannot yet be prevented. For the past 18 years, PlumpJack has raised more than $3.5 million on behalf of CPIC, primarily through the annual PlumpJack/LINK Golf Classic.
Approximately one in eight U.S. women will develop invasive breast cancer over the course of their lifetime. We’re proud to list our businesses that are making a difference and supporting the fight against cancer. See list of businesses below and their offering:
- Participate in #RoséAllDay at Balboa Cafe San Francisco, BCMV and Wildhawk. A portion of Rosé sales will be donated throughout the month of October.
- PlumpJack Wine & Spirits Noe Valley and Marina locations will feature Tessa’s Cuvée with 100% of the sale of this wine going to CPIC.
- PlumpJack Cafe at PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn features Lucien Albrecht Cremant d’Alsace Brut Rose for $10 a glass and $40 per bottle. Plus, a featured specialty cocktail for October – La Pantera Rosada, a blood orange margarita with Herradura Silver, blood orange puree, fresh lime juice, and Solerno blood orange liqueur for $12.
- Odette Estate, PlumpJack Estate and CADE Estate Winery will donate a portion of their pink merchandise sales, including proceeds from pink Swell bottles sold in the tasting rooms. These amazing water bottles are a must have, keeping your water (or wine) cold for hours!
- The Hideaway in Carmel will donate sales from homemade cookies and pink retail items.
- Enjoy a Pink Negroni at Forgery – $2 of each Pink Negroni, made from Gin, Luxardo Bitter Blanco, and topped with a Rose Miraval Floater, will be donated to CPIC.
- Dance the night away at MatrixFillmore, a portion of the door will be donated.
Every cent counts, so get shopping, sipping and dancing.
CPIC is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization working solely to prevent cancer. Our research and education programs work in tandem to address the causes of cancer and provide resources to support cancer survivors. For more information visit cpic.org