Welcome back to The People of PlumpJack, the series that introduces you to the people inside the PlumpJack community. Featured this week is Sandra Roberts, Director of Sales for PlumpJack Estate Winery, CADE Estate Winery and Odette Estate Winery. She has been with the PlumpJack team since 2011, overseeing all wholesale operations, as well as strategic planning for the three wineries. In her spare time, she pursues international adventures—everything from following the old Irish hunt trails on horseback to crossing the Dalmatian Coast by bike. At home in Napa, she enjoys gardening, LSU football, cooking, hiking and exploring the outdoors with her 150-pound puppy (and the official winery dog of Odette), Sophie.
1. What would your last meal be?
Burgers! Grilled in my backyard surrounded by all of my friends and most of my family!
2. What is the best advice you have ever received?
Be yourself, and be kind…you never know what others are going through or working on right now.
3. What is your top bucket list item?
Bali is next…but it’s a full bucket!
4. If you could travel back to any one point in time what would it be?
To have dinner with my dad.
5. If they made a film of your life what star would you like to play you?
I’m stumped! Seriously….hum – Julia Roberts
6. What is your personal mantra?
“What will you do with this one wild and precious life” – Mary Oliver
7. If today was the last day of your life, how would you spend it?
Living! And in the backyard referenced above for my last meal!
8. What is the last thing you googled?
The poet who’s quote I quoted!
“Wine Sales isn’t something done remotely, it’s a relationship business and requires a feet on the street approach to share our story, bring a sense our vineyards and our passion for winemaking to our customers. We take nothing and no one for granted.” – Sandra Roberts