Your wardrobe is like your tool box for fashion. You have the crisp white button down, the clean black pant, the classic pea coat, those everyday diamond earrings and those great leather booties – just to name a few essentials. These classics pieces are timeless, because you can wear them season after season and often throughout the year, depending on where you live. They’ve become tried and true styles you can pair with pieces you already own and become your go-to fashions you can always count on for the perfect outfit in a flash.
nike air max 3
Fashion is always evolving, and the best part about it evolving, is seeing designers updating the most essential pieces in a way that make us remember why they’re classic, and shines a whole new light on what makes them special. We’ve highlighted a handful of styles with an updated feel to elevate your wardrobe in a new, fresh way.
1. Black pant – the ultimate staple. Opt for this updated version of the black pant for a trouser fit, without the formal feel. (Pictured: J Brand skinny pant)
nike free women 3.0
2. Stud earrings – these long minimal stud earrings are an edgy way to dress up your stud earrings and the hammered look gives them a textured dimension as you move. (Pictured: Gorjana pressed Taner studs)
3. Pop of color dress – not your little black dress, is the perfect go-to dress. The color makes for an outfit all on it’s own. Strategically ruched and the right amount of stretch. (Pictured: DVF Bevin ceramic ruched sheath dress)
air max 90 for sale
4. Booties with detail – a classic black suede bootie with a dressed up heel. Chunky heel for wearability and gold detail when you want to add a pop of lux so you can wear day to night. (Pictured: Tory Burch Regina bootie)
new balance 1
5. Coat – a cozy overcoat feel, with a sweater fit. Drapey cut and contrast piping adds updated details to this classic style coat. (Pictured: Tart Collections Bain coat)
newest air jordan
6. White blouse – this flowy shape can be tucked in or out for a dressed up or down look and comfortable enough to wear all day long. Pair with denim for the weekend or your favorite pencil skirt for the work week. (Pictured: Velvet Rosie blouse)