Longer and warmer days are finally here, and the first official day of summer is just on the horizon. Transitioning into the summer wardrobe is my particularly favorite time of year – sandals move to the forefront of your shoe closet, dresses become the perfect go-to outfit, and so begins the justification of how many sunglasses and hats you absolutely “can’t live without”. With every season, we gravitate towards a handful of pieces that we consistently reach for and thus, become our essentials. If you’re from Northern California, visiting the Napa Valley soon or just want to be inspired by Napa Valley’s seasonal fashions, we’ve handpicked our Napa Valley summer essentials so you can take on the season in style.
1. Lightweight cardigan – perfect to layer in cooler mornings and wrap up in when the sun goes down.
2. Crossbody bag – ideal bag for all your summer activities from BottleRock to wine tasting.
3. Neutral wedges – the perfect shoe to go with almost any summer outfit and a safe pick to trek through the vineyards.
4. Aviator sunglasses – the metal frame is an ultralight design and aviator shape is a classic style you can wear season after season.
5. Raffia fedora – more feminine than a baseball cap and without the commitment of a big brim sunhat.
6. Cuffed skinny denim – a bottom that you can literally wear all year long, dress up or down and pair with any shoe.
Happy summer shopping from PlumpJackSport!