Everyone loves a good pair of jeans. And finding that perfect fit and wash is a journey that us ladies will always be on. So when we stumbled upon, Fidelity Denim, a made in California denim line offering an emphasis on the science behind the best fitting jean, we had to bring it in to PlumpJackSport. Lead designer at Fidelity Denim and previous Creative Director at Level 99 jeans, Rokhsan Enanoria spoke with us about the foundation of Fidelity Denim and up and coming styles to have on your fall radar.
1. Fidelity Denim’s motto is, “Devoted to Denim” – what’s the story behind this? Fidelity’s focus is denim and will always be denim. It what we are passionate about. We are constantly asked by customers for other types of clothing/secondary’s to be added to collection. However, we are devoted to the idea to making beautiful, rich, pure, fitting denim.
2. We all have that one pair of go-to denim that is our tried and true fit, style and wash. What has been become the most versatile style from Fidelity, that the average girl can wear year round? Definitely the Charlie. This is a fit that is a true skinny. Just between your ultra skinny and the skinny straight.
3. What sets Fidelity Denim apart from other denim lines out there? Fidelity pledges unwavering devotion to the finest fabrications. Fidelity promises to proudly manufacture every garment in the U.S.A, in a meticulous manner, for the ultimate fit. Fidelity honor’s blue jean history and strives to generate happiness and confidence in all those who create, sell or wear Fidelity.
4. Most people have a skinny, boot cut, cropped and shorts in their current wardrobe. What is a key denim style that we should be on the look for? Flares are an important piece in any wardrobe with the 70’s trend right now. Also, for that forward customer, anti fits and re worked boyfriends are also relevant.
5. What is the best way to care for your denim and get the most life out your favorite pair? Denim is best when it’s never washed. The characters of the fabric and it’s weave show through best after aging.