nike free 2
Fall is upon us and PlumpJackSport has the must have items for this season. These are our picks for the styles that will take you from the office to the bar and everywhere in between. white nike air max 90
Every wardrobe’s must-have this season is an army-style cargo jacket or vest. Our favorite picks are the Jack Argi Jacket and the Sanctuary Globe Trekker Vest. Either one of these essentials are sure to complete any autumn outfit. nike free run kids
Layer this over a cream colored cashmere Crewneck Sweater from Velvet to feel luxuriously warm or a plain tee for those warmer fall days. air max online
This seems to be the season of the faux leather pant. When the plain black legging just isn’t enough, dress up any outfit with a pair of Alyssa Leggings from BB Dakota, or, my personal favorite, the Faux Leather Leggings from Spanks.
This whole look can be completed with a pair of Frye booties. We love the Reina bootie in black for a dressier look or the Anna Shortie in cognac for a more classic, everyday look. new balance 587
Accessorize with a chunky necklace and clutch from Big Buddha to take this look from day to night. nike free one
All available at PlumpJackSport in Squaw Valley
nike free run shoes
Denim is one of my favorite categories. There’s a wash for every occasion, a fit for everybody type and style for every age. womens new balance shoes
At the moment, I’m especially loving a good boyfriend jean in a medium worn in wash, like the Fidelity Denim Axl jean and pair with a wedge or heel to balance the relaxed leg. For a cleaner style, I’ve always been a fan of a good J Brand dark rinse skinny and often wear with a flat or sandal. The Indio wash from Hudson offers a lighter wash and cropped fit, so you can pair with a white tee in the fall months and still have a summer vibe. new balance 996
Right now, we have the whole spectrum of new washes and fits to take you into fall and winter and we cannot wait to pair with cozy sweaters that will be arriving in the coming weeks!
Even though temps have been hotter than hot here in Napa, they’re not stopping the fall arrivals from coming our way. Which makes us wish we could sport the latest hats and sweaters sooner than later. In the meantime, we can lust over some pieces that we can’t wait to wear full throttle in the next few months. stephen curry shoes gold SUNNIES: if you typically reach for a black or tortoise frame, this olive color is a good way to switch it up + the fit is fantastic.
BLACK PANT: an updated fall staple + the softest fabric ever. jordan shoes air TEE: the color of the year + goes with your fall color palette.
NECKLACE: the necklace you’ll wear all year long + the most dainty piece to pair with everything. new balance 1400 FLOPPY HAT: two words: instant chic + just the right amount of flop. nike air jordan flights SWEATER: asymmetrical hem + neutral color, makes for your not so average fall sweater.
air max 95
Everyone loves a good tote bag. I mean, it’s a must in this day and age. At the same time, it’s hard to not have 52 different ones. Until we came across Tory Burch’s latest bag – The Perry Tote. This bag is fantastic in every aspect. Constructed with Tory’s signature buttery soft pebbled leather and contrast color inside, it fits all your essentials and then some. If you’re in need of an upgraded staple tote bag, you might want to meet this new guy, Perry and add to your collection. The makes 53.air max 95flight air jordan
Year three of BottleRock Napa Valley kicks off this weekend, which makes for the perfect excuse to rock cut off shorts, kimono’s, slouchy tanks, all with your favorite beer or wine in hand. We’ve picked our favorite pieces of the moment for some festival approved fashion to get you through the weekend (and the warm days) in style.black nike air max 90
Have you worn out your tried and true jeans? Already have a pair of summer linen pants? The perfect work to weekend trouser? what basketball shoes does stephen curry wear
Enter: The Jogger Pant – an easy ankle length with a slight banded hem, that you can pair with practically any shoe and with a million fabrics and colors out, this is an ideal pant to take from day to night. I love pairing with heels and a fitted top for drinks at night or with a slip on sneaker and loose sweater during the day. They’re also a great weight to wear throughout spring and well into fall. stephen curry custom shoes
A particular jogger pant we’re currently coveting, is the Abby jogger from Level 99. It’s offered in a beautiful chambray inspired dye and the lightweight fabric is as soft as ever. air jordan 3 How we’re styling the Abby jogger for spring: short sleeve white cotton tee shirt + perforated slip on sneakers. new balance 860
Not only do I absolutely love shopping for all my friends and family for the holidays, I especially love shopping for my mom. It’s a reason to spoil her and I love the mission of finding just the right gift. The gift that she wouldn’t expect or something she had looked for in the past and had no luck. The gift that simply says, “I love you this much”.best air jordan
The holiday season is upon us! This means shopping for loved ones, the sweet smell of baking, and traveling to see friends and family. So I thought I’d take a moment to share my picks for when you’re at the airport and on the plane, when traveling this holiday season. authentic air jordan
I used to not be a fan of flying, but in recent years, I have become more comfortable with it and actually view it as something to look forward to. With each flight, I also become more of an expert flyer, as each trip I learn new tricks to make the traveling experience as seamless as possible. Here are a few pieces to help you find a little more comfort when in the sky in the coming months. stephen curry golden shoes air max 1s
1. Comfortable pants – the ultimate lifesaver. You want a truly comfortable pant to wear on the plane, especially if you’re going to be on a coast to coast flight. These are great since they’re a modal/spandex blend and have fantastic stretch and keep their true black color wash after wash. (Level 99 Lily skinny straight pant in forever black, $118)
2. Comfortable flats – because no one wants to wear bulky shoes while trying to curl up in your seat while watching the latest movie (and taking your shoes off is just not an option). These feel like slippers but wear as a chic flat. Bonus, you can still wear a nylon sock with them for when you have to go through security. (Yosi Samra Samara flat in black crocodile, $70)
3. Notebook – my motto when I’m in the air is, “Life is so much simpler at 30,000 feet”. Thus, the best time to reflect and write down anything that comes to mind. (Kate Spade, “Leave Something to the Imagination” notebook, $24)
4. Hair ties – nothing is worse than when you’re half way through your flight and don’t have something to put your hair up with. I bring a handful of these each trip, just in case. (Goody hair ties, $4) new balance 811
5. Oversize cozy cardigan – versatility at its’ best. This cardigan is perfect for layering and even better to wrap up in as an alternative to a mysteriously packaged on board blanket. (Tart collections Darla cardigan, $150)
6. Travel proof skin care – for when you feel the effects of the glorious recycled cabin air on board. The line was “created specifically to combat environmental stresses that affect the health of the skin including travel and flight fatigue.” The travel size products offer five ways of hydration to keep you feeling refreshed all flight long and keep you reaching for them even after you land. (Air Repair skincare kit, $42) nike free running 5.0
Happy and safe travels this holiday season!
Your wardrobe is like your tool box for fashion. You have the crisp white button down, the clean black pant, the classic pea coat, those everyday diamond earrings and those great leather booties – just to name a few essentials. These classics pieces are timeless, because you can wear them season after season and often throughout the year, depending on where you live. They’ve become tried and true styles you can pair with pieces you already own and become your go-to fashions you can always count on for the perfect outfit in a flash. nike air max 3
Fashion is always evolving, and the best part about it evolving, is seeing designers updating the most essential pieces in a way that make us remember why they’re classic, and shines a whole new light on what makes them special. We’ve highlighted a handful of styles with an updated feel to elevate your wardrobe in a new, fresh way.
1. Black pant – the ultimate staple. Opt for this updated version of the black pant for a trouser fit, without the formal feel. (Pictured: J Brand skinny pant) nike free women 3.0
2. Stud earrings – these long minimal stud earrings are an edgy way to dress up your stud earrings and the hammered look gives them a textured dimension as you move. (Pictured: Gorjana pressed Taner studs)
3. Pop of color dress – not your little black dress, is the perfect go-to dress. The color makes for an outfit all on it’s own. Strategically ruched and the right amount of stretch. (Pictured: DVF Bevin ceramic ruched sheath dress) air max 90 for sale
4. Booties with detail – a classic black suede bootie with a dressed up heel. Chunky heel for wearability and gold detail when you want to add a pop of lux so you can wear day to night. (Pictured: Tory Burch Regina bootie) new balance 1
5. Coat – a cozy overcoat feel, with a sweater fit. Drapey cut and contrast piping adds updated details to this classic style coat. (Pictured: Tart Collections Bain coat) newest air jordan
6. White blouse – this flowy shape can be tucked in or out for a dressed up or down look and comfortable enough to wear all day long. Pair with denim for the weekend or your favorite pencil skirt for the work week. (Pictured: Velvet Rosie blouse)
Fall is officially here. Cooler days (for the exception of this weekend here in Napa – 90’s? Really??) are to come and a warmer wardrobe is to be worn. I always love seeing what fun touches designers put on fall staples that will make me feel the need to run out and buy the latest updated peacoat (a hi-lo hem you say?) or new cable knit sweater (what’s that? A new shade of grey?). So as soon as we saw textured sweaters, peplum coats and heavenly cashmere scarves when we bought for fall this past February, we knew we already had chic cold weather essentials to look forward to.air max running shoes
Here are some of our favorite fall staples:
1. Ted Baker Vickiye cape – two words: instant chic.
2. Theodora and Callum scarf – warm color palette for a fun fall print.
Warning: require_once(/home/hyperdisk/plumpjackblog.pcdem.com/wp-content/themes/pjblog/footer.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/hyperdisk/plumpjackblog.pcdem.com/wp-includes/template.php on line 555
Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/hyperdisk/plumpjackblog.pcdem.com/wp-content/themes/pjblog/footer.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/hyperdisk/plumpjackblog.pcdem.com/wp-includes/template.php on line 555