“Slithering” into fashion last spring,the reptile print stays strong going into fall/winter 2014. If you are still wary about trying out this trend, start with a minimalist approach; stick with accessories or small pieces and use the snake print as an accent. Even on the mountain, we have some apres snakeskin trends, like these fashionable and cozy boots from Ugg Australia.
nike free shop
nike air max plus tn
1. We like to take a minimalist approach and add the snakeskin as an accent, like a pair of shoes or an oversized clutch. Ugg Alloway Reptile Calf Hair Flats (Retail 120.00)
nike free running
2. Tone down brighter colors with a nice neutral snakeskin patterned tank or tights.
stephen curry shoes price
3. Keep it classic and add a nice snakeskin patterned blouse with a pencil skirt and some basic stilettos. Tart Mariana Top (92.00)
air jordan 9
4. Add a touch of snakeskin to your ensemble in the form of a chic belt in a bright color.
5. Add an actual snake if you’re going to keep it real on the streets. We don’t recommend buying a snake for this trend, but it sure would make an impressive statement.
mens nike free run 5.0
All of these styles and more available at our boutique, PlumpJackSport at the edge of the Village at Squaw Valley, right across the street from PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn.
new balance 804